Would you like to know whether your spouse is loyal? Have doubts begun to creep into your mind? Are there some definite clues to a woman’s loyalty? Yes there are! If you have this inside information, you will be well equipped to know whether you have your spouse’s undivided attention or not.
1. You feel wanted and cherished. If your spouse is fully into you, she will make sure you are feeling loved. It is all very well to go around saying I love you, but the person who truly loves you will go out of her way to show it to you. She will do special things for you, call you up just like that, cook your favorite dinner, and ask you about your day. In brief, she will continue to do the things she did when you just met.
2. She is very open with you. There is no changing computer screens when you walk into the room, and no leaving the room when she receives a phone call. There are no hushed tones when she is conversing over the phone. She will openly tell you about her day and inform you about where she is going.
3. She will have eyes for only you. You will not hear her praising other men or gazing at them when you guys walk down the street together. That is plain disrespectful. If you love someone, you have eyes for only that person, period. If you don’t, it is not true love.
4. You are her priority. She will not put work or the kids or her friends before you. She knows that, for a marriage to work, it must be front and center. After all, your love relationship is the heart of your entire life, and if that is off kilter, everything suffers.
5. She will be intimate with you. Intimacy is what lovers share. If she has a deep love for you and is deeply interested in you, she will be intimate with you. She will cherish long walks, hand holding, and deep conversation with you.
So much of this is to do with you. We draw everything to us so do look within and find out whether you are giving as much as you expect to get.
Thus, you see that if your spouse is loyal, you will feel it and know it. You should also be incredibly secure. Be loyal yourself to invite and inspire the utmost loyalty. Be the change you wish to see.